Ryley is pretty flexible and he is always putting his feet where they don't belong.
In the last month he has figured out how to use them to his advantage to climb.
This picture happened to be at breakfast one morning.
The other day I was on the other side of the kitchen when he opened and climbed onto the dishwasher door.
At last, a success. He made it up, as he does most things with a little perseverance. Doesn't he think he's so sly?
He climber into this chair to cheer Maisey on at her game.
He tries to climb over this gate during Maisey's play dates but so far no avail.
I even bribed him with a sucker (the size of a pea, but nonetheless sugar and bribery) so that he wouldn't climb out of the Bumbo when he got haircut number 8 last week!
Despite his improving climbing skills, he manages to get stuck a good share of the time. He's been stuck: on Maisey's bed and in the crack, in her doll house (usually the smallest room- the bathroom), in her Barbie RV (his foot and leg-which he persistently tries to force fit into the driver seat each day while usually standing), on her doll bed, on her desk, and other places unbeknown to me I'm sure!
He feels so left out when she won't let him get in on the fun.
Chad has recently named him "chicken little" because he is still to fearful to walk without a hand; however, I think he is a monkey not a chicken.



4 comments:
Awe!Loks like his getting into everything:)I love how he puts his feet on the table.So cute! Cabriel loves the dishwasher too.He even gets inside of it too.Love that age!They are so adorabel:)
You're going to have a busy summer with that active boy!
He's getting so BIG! But still every bit adorable. We so miss you guys and your sweet kids.
p.s. I did not dye my hair blonde, it's still as brown as ever.
Post a Comment