For the past month Ryley has be using the toilet almost perfectly. He never pees on the new carpet! He is still having an "issue" with one thing (which, if you've potty trained it's usually the second step), but I will wait if I must.
At first he went through a phase where he wouldn't wear underwear, but now he will and everybody is thrilled. Now our guests won't be offended! He does hate to be asked to go so we keep the nagging to a minimum. 
It is still a challenge to go places. One dreary rainy day we were passing by Burger King and Maisey convinced me (I still don't know how) to take them into get a drink. Let me add we had just come from Out of This World where Ryley held it for 3 hours!!! After paying I turn around to see a VERY busy lunch line (it's 12:30), and Ryley standing in a BIG puddle. It was one of those moments when (once the shock and embarrassment has worn off), you have to chuckle- a little.
Hopefully he will work out all the kink's soon!



0 comments:
Post a Comment