Tuesday, November 1, 2011

{Halloween 2011}

Witch (Maisey's), Lightening McQueen (for Ryley, carved by Chad, he wanted the same one as last year), Spider (Mine), frightened person in bed (Chad's).

Vampire Maisey and Transformer Ryley (just one of his alias'! He also had a Spider Man costume and talked of being a Fireman- last years)The ward trunk or treat- the kids with "Prom Queen" friend Alexis

They got enough candy this night, we recycled and donated it on the real night... If they weren't old enough to know the difference (Maisey), we wouldn't of even gone trick-or-treating on Halloween.

I failed to get pictures of the haunted house (garage) at cousin Marlisa's, but Chad had a great time scaring people as he does each year.


Until next year...

2 comments:

Kristy E.B. said...

Glad you had a good Halloween...hopefully I'll see you this weekend!

Rohatinsky Family said...

Love the costumes. Your kids are so adorable (love Maisey where she dressed up as an American Girl- talk about beautiful!!).
To respond to your post on my blog too (not sure the best way to do that still) but we do LOVE the name Oaklie. Most likely that will be her name, but I'm still on the hunt just to be sure that it's the one we want. I'm glad to hear that you liked it enough to add to your list!! You never know with different names- if it'll go over well or not. I guess it doesn't really matter but nonetheless it makes me happy that you like it! =)