Friday, August 17, 2012

{Baby Shower}

It's no secret I love parties and having a baby is certainly a reason to party!
My beautiful cousin is having her first child- a little boy.
As usual, I always fail to take lots of pictures but I did get a couple.




The food was so fun. With all the parties I do, I always skip appetizers. I think I am so busy doing the decorations and main food, and massive quantities, that I skip them. However, I had fun with these ones and so I may give them a chance in the future!
Appetizers:
Greek Salad Bites (cubed feta, kalamata olives, English cucumbers, tomatoes)
Chicken Caesar Salad Bites (Parmesan rounds, chicken, Caesar dressing, arugula)
Herbed Cucumbers (cream cheese, fresh: sage, rosemary, thyme, basil)
Fruit platter (with strawberry and marshmallow cream cheese dip)
My aunt made: yummy bruschetta and pita sandwiches
Happy nesting cousin!

1 comments:

jamie t. said...

You do know how to throw a great party! That food looked yummy