Wednesday, December 19, 2012

{Holiday Festivities}

 
After the busiest Fall of my life, I am glad to report school is over for the semester! Internship is so close I can taste it!
Chad hit a lady the day before Thanksgiving and totaled our commuter car. Although it is a BIG bummer, we are thankful he and Ryley are safe!
******
My brother and sister in-law hosted Thanksgiving- and a wonderful one it was!
******
 
We always decorate the day after Thanksgiving.
******
 This "Thankfulness Chain" could go on forever!
******
We saw Maisey's best friend in the Nutcracker but I failed to get pics.
******

Waiting for Maisey while she danced at the Bethany Tree Lighting.
*****
Chad turned 38! He enjoyed one piece of cake before I started a fire in the oven! Thank goodness for baking soda (and the fire extinguisher near by that I almost used). I divided this giant cake up in Rubbermaid to distribute and put it in the oven to save room... Then, in a hurry to go on his birthday date night and a Christmas party, I turned the oven on and started the fire!
*****
The first competition of the season. Only two of her teams competed, but she has several opportunities coming up where all 3 teams will compete.
******
Date night at the ceramic studio and beauty salon.
*****

*****
Carriage rides
*****
We attended a really neat Christmas program with puppets across a whole stage. Teenagers put it on and it was most impressive.
*****
Every year we do the zoo lights and this seemed like a new addition this season.
*****
More to come. Slowly but surely I will catch up! The main reason I haven't blogged, I am out of space on Picasa and before I pay, I want to delete countless pictures that will never be archived.

1 comments:

jamie t. said...

I love the update even if it is a long time coming! Glad everyone is safe from all the mishaps. Happy bday Chad and way to go Maisy.