I do not know what my problem is... I get to these dance competitions, I am there for hours, and I manage to forget to take pictures! They don't let you take them during the performance, so I am cutting myself a little slack. Today I actually bought some, although they are low resolution and are supposedly for Facebook.
I hope they are blogworthy which means photo book worthy.
Awards
(Our company is actually not pictured, but the MC in the pink pants was totally fun)!
Maisey was nominated to accept some team awards- Her three teams came in 2nd 2x (Ruby) and 3rd 1x (Emerald).
Here is Maisey accepting a category award for Jazz "Upside Down."
Stay tuned for more pictures.
My sweet niece Peyton accompanied me for the very long 10 hour day. What a trooper!
The girls hanging in the portable dance studio, aka All Star bus.
Goodbye bus. You are so cool and the daughter of the Billings owner asked her daddy for one! Jealous! 








0 comments:
Post a Comment