I know most people nest at the end of their pregnancies, but honestly, I don't do anything last minute.
Really, I am a planner and so it's no surprise I've been planning this nursery for years, right?
Originally, I thought we would be having 1 child so I immediately bought a stroller. I bought used for the first time and that backfired when I had to sell it the next week after finding out about the twins.
I couldn't find the same one in a double for a good deal after weeks of looking, but I did find a coupon (thank you OB office for 12 free magazines) and I bought a new one.
My mind is going crazy with everything to buy and I just keep telling myself, it will happen with time. It will help when we know what we're having.
We have bought 2 cribs although one shipped and the other isn't coming for 3-4 months (which freaks me out and frustrates me), I have the 2 mattresses (thank you Amazon for the deal), and my "Abundance" diaper bag PPB for multiples.
So, I guess I can stop overthinking things when I'm ready!
Vintage theme! So in love with this color!
I'm just waiting to know the sex for the real decorating but I already have fabrics for g/g, b/b, and g/b possibilities.
It is really fun and overwhelming at the same time!





2 comments:
so exciting!! I can only imagine how much fun you're having shopping! :)
How fun/stressful/exciting it all is! Can't wait to come down and see you again
Post a Comment