I just finished 2 rounds of antibiotics and I wish there was a cure other than time for my back. Last Friday I couldn't walk and I swore more than I ever have in my life. The excruciating pain lasted for 3 good days and then by the 1 week mark I gained more motion but still with some pain.
In the meantime, I also had my top wisdom teeth out! SO sick. With 8 hours of bleeding I am going to leave the bottom ones in.
Poor Ry was in the E.R. 2x in one weekend with croup and pneumonia.
We watched many movies while sick! We'd like to think we'll be healthy when we meet these little gals in a couple more weeks!
The kids feeling better thankfully hitting the pavement tying up last minute errands before we have 2 more family members.
We even found a convenient place to let the kids sled near by; they LOVED it!











0 comments:
Post a Comment