Tuesday, April 28, 2009

{Saying Goodbye}

Last weekend I said "goodbye" to the rest of Maisey's clothes with the exception of a couple boutique faves she might want to see again someday. It was hard to do, but I'm glad I don't have to sort through plastic bins anymore. The items were only a small, small fraction of what she once wore, but I saw them as memories of a little petite, curly haired girl. I tediously cataloged 289 items into a consignment system, hung, ironed, and tagged each one, and now I'm just waiting for my check! I was so pleased with the outcome and after already getting rid of 85% of her clothes in past times, I decided this is the route to go. Now I can replenish there needs since I now have two children to clothe. However, I do agree Maisey's needs are far less then I originally thought!

0 comments: