Today is Ryley's first birthday! The time went by so fast and I try not to even think about it because it makes me sad. However, the stage he is in right now, is super fun.
He loves:
- to eat
-to use his walking push toys
-to swim
-to take baths and showers
-to snuggle
-to read books
-to be sang to
-to watch other babies and kids
-to play with his sister
-to be outside and go for walks
-to get into things
Here is a one year photo recap:
"Birth-day" April 7Th @ 8pm
May- about 1 month old
June- about 2 months old
3 months old


2 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet boy. I can hardly believe he's a year old already. What a cutie!!!
Happy Birthday Ryley! I know, time goes by too fast for us Moms (maybe it's that lack of sleep:))!
Post a Comment