In this house we are doing everything in our power not to think about Christmas... Although we've been able to resist putting up the tree (until Thanksgiving night anyway), we haven't been able to resist listening to Christmas music and watching an occasional Christmas flick.
We've also been enjoying hot cocoa,
Painting Christmas ornaments, and wrapping presents (less the bows that fall off prematurely).
Better earlier than later, right?



4 comments:
Better late than never? ...You are a kook... :) Presents here don't get wrapped until Christmas Eve, lest they get prematurely UNWRAPPED!
You guys are on the ball! We'll be in full force Christmas mode after Thanksgiving. You impress me girl!
I feel the same way, get out of the way Thanksgiving so Christmas can be celebrated! p.s. I love the pic of all of us girls...what's so funny is that just last night I was trying to think of some excuse where we could recreate that night; it was such a blast and I totally am in need of girl time!
I went in and changed the wording there Adrianna since I meant "better earlier than later!" I can see Sterling right now opening all the gifts so nobody has to do it on their own:) I know I'm not impressive Jami, just a "kook" like Adrianna put it. BUT, at least Carly is with me! And Carly, I was thinking the same thing about girls night. I may not like to read terribly much, but I'm coming to book club to get my girl time. And anytime you want to meet somewhere, I'm in and I know I' wouldn't be the only one. That's why the kids hit the hay at 7 right? I hardly see you much! And, I'm starting to brew some plans for some sort of planned regular evening out with the ladies... Let's do something soon you all!
Post a Comment