Before heading back to work tomorrow Chad and I thought we would take the kids to a pool we've never been to (we usually drive to Clackamas to visit our favorite aquatic center). It was the perfect temperature in the "warm pool" and as usual, the kids had a great time in the water!


This little boy would not keep his tongue in his mouth. He even licked water off the drain on the floor in the family dressing room several times! Every time he did it and I lectured him he screamed and yelled- "No out Momma"- I'm sure the people waiting for the room thought I was beating him because of all his shrieking!



2 comments:
Wow!! Is that the new SHARC pool?? I haven't been inside since they've redone it. It was super-ghetto before... That looks like fun! ....And I hate to think of all the germs Riley ingested licking the drain... Oi!
Where's this pool at? Looks like fun! We need to get together sometime, when we can fit it into your busy schedule. Glad you had a fun time in Eugene!
Post a Comment