Thursday, March 4, 2010

{what next?}

I finished this last skirt for Maisey while I've been home sick and now I'm not sure what to make next!? I think I will need to convince my friend Adrianna to help me make a dress... I love these colors together! And, Ryley has a matching blue tie and pink dress shirt- looks like Easter to me!

3 comments:

Adrianna said...

Awww... Maisey is spoiled!! We missed you last night, BTW! Again! I started cutting out the pattern today and I'm really excited about it. Will start sewing when Hylti goes down for nap. I'll let you know how it goes. Doesn't look too hard...

The Red Crew said...

All 3 of these skirts are so fabulous Rachel! I love them. Plus Maisy is such a beautiful model! The Fabrics are do die for, oh how I love fabric...maybe someday you can help put it to use!

Alie said...

I love the fabric in the middle, way to go. I have a few Etsy sites I use for fabric, I should send you the link.