So I absolutely HATE, yes HATE, getting pictures. However, it's been way too long since we've had family pictures! So, these are some of the ones I liked.
Maisey's all turned out beautiful, and she said she wants to be a model. She has always been photogenic and so this was right up her ally- unlike me!
Ryley was very tired, but we got 1 family photo which I think will work for Christmas cards- thankfully!




Chad and I certainly are to blame for ruining this one, but the kids still look cute! But how could they not, right?



3 comments:
They turned out beautiful! And you and Chad did NOT ruin that last picture. It's adorable!
Love ALL of your pictures! You guys are very photogenic. :)
I haven't been on your blog in ages. I've kind of lost contact with blogs, but I'm trying to get back into it. HOLY COW your family pictures are amazing, and you are looking outstanding friend XOXO
Post a Comment