Tuesday, October 11, 2011

{the swing of things}



As of Monday, my 3 week break from school ended. Believe it or not, I dislike vacation time which exceeds a week. I like the structure of my busy, busy, second-to-second filled schedule.

I don't like the break, because it makes me want to go to be at 11 pm like normal people and it gets me thinking about what life will be like post-grad school- which is still 2+ years away... Nothing to think about now!

But, I certainly enjoyed the time with my family and friends, and vacation felt like eternity since we were only out of town 1 weekend- that's a lot of extra time for me!

Maisey's schedule is jammed full, so Chad and I seem like we barely see each other (the life of a parent with multiple hats), but being home and online for school at least makes me feel like I am part of the family- cause I certainly am! I still plan and cook all the meals, host play dates, volunteer, work, do my 30 hrs a week of school, and manage to fit in some girl time regularly.


In attempt to save time, I ironed Ryley's button-ups at once so we could rotate. As you can see, his style has not changed (the other 2/3 of his clothes are sweaters and boring polos- like his dad) since another post I made about ironing over a year ago. However, his style is debatable because EVERY day when we get home from things, he immediately strips his clothes off and puts on pj's! I think it is because it's the only licensed superhero/character stuff I will let him wear! BUT, it makes me think of the Church kids daily, since they too like to be home and in their cozies!

1 comments:

Adrianna said...

Ah, PJ's.... Pretty much the only thing we wear over here... Which is why I don't want to leave the house when I'm pregnant- clothes bind! :) How does Ryley have that many button-ups?? I don't buy anything I have to iron... :)