Another wonderful Christmas has come and gone. We wanted it very low key, with the focus on our Savior and the real reason for the season! It was SO, SO hard not to buy the kids lots of presents (Chad and I had HUGE Christmas' growing up), but we did a great job (sticking with scrap booking, paints and canvas', Imaginex and Playmobile, the basics). Nevertheless, the kids had a wonderful holiday!
Maisey LOVED her karaoke machine from Santa and the house has been quite noisy since!
Excited about scrap booking supplies, paints and canvas'. This age can be really hard (once they're past toys).
The ladies of the family (Ali, Jill, Carey, and Oma)
I did a HORRIBLE job taking pics since we were up @ 6 for church after retiring at nearly 2:30 AM. Chad and I look a bit sleepy, but we were as giddy as the kids. I told Chad the up side to having early church on Christmas was that we would actually look "good" for pictures, I guess I was wrong since we didn't hardly get any... Usually, I am in a robe and trying to dodge the video camera!
After church we headed to my brother and sister in-laws in Wilsonville. Tradition is to head to Hood River; however, everyone wanted to try something new this year. We had a great time with great hosts!The grand kids (Ruby, Colby, Maisey, Peyton, and Ryley)
Chad with his favorite gift (a Chip Kelly autographed "Support the Troops" duck Jersey). I know very little about football, but apparently they wear these on the first game each season. A true duck fan. Me, I love my new knives!



0 comments:
Post a Comment