The sweetest little boy turned 4 on Saturday! He is SO sweet, polite, and kind, that I can't help but think about his future. What will he be (leadership, career, etc)? What will he love (sports, hobbies)? Who will he love (marry)? I don't spend too much time thinking about the future, because I want to keep him as little as I can for as long as I can! This week he is obsessed with Fire Trucks. He has always loved rescue vehicles, but he wears his fireman hat, coat, and boots nonstop. He has such a good imagination and is always pretending.
It was hard to take pictures because he just wanted to do his own thing, but here he is with his two "best buddies." He asks for them to come over everyday, and he often requests they both come together. He is a very social little boy, and his nickname at school is infact "Mr. Social." Ryley is very versatile- he plays wonderfully alone and with other children.
The jumping bean!
Recently Ryley has showed an interest in hands on activities like cooking and painting. In this picture he is painting a wooden airplane.
After this party, I swore to my family NO MORE Playmobil is allowed in our house!!! I never thought I would say this, but we have too much! My excuse right now, I can use anything he doesn't want in my future practice. For about a year now he has been in love with Playmobil and Lego!!!
4 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment