Life once again feels like the movie "Groundhog Day." I work in the office on Mondays and Tuesdays. Chad and I are coaching Ryley's soccer team on Tuesday and Thursday nights.
Maisey has 14 dance classes a week (M-TH).
We have church on Sunday's, and other activities like visit teaching, home teaching, and plenty of fun on weekends. And lastly, school and involvement that comes with that. Chad and I are both in school (we are actually on a break right now after wrapping up summer term, me full time, Chad part). Maisey is in the 4th grade, and Ryley preschool co-op (I don't teach until March and April), and then Ry just got into the high schools pre-school program (yes, our social bug is doing 2 after a 2 year wait)!
My work bbq Friday night
Lots of bike riding going on for this little guy. We've had the perfect weather.
Our team of 4-5 year olds (minus me, the one who hates photos).
Our busy dancer!







1 comments:
What a busy bee you are! love the pics
Post a Comment