We've been going to Out of This World weekly (and Pump it Up), and sometimes 2x a week. We have a pass and can usually take 3 friends, so it paid for itself right away (I think we are for renewal soon). Let us know if you ever want to meet there!
Chad has been watching football. I HATE football, not because it's football, but because I HATE TV. I feel like it's the biggest waste of time and I am so glad we don't have cable. Much of the time I wish we had no TV, but we do. And, I do enjoy watching it 2 hours a week during the "on" season.
Lots of bike riding for Ryley, unfortunately our family hasn't gone together much lately. As you can see in the picture, Ryley has his shin guards on. He is loving soccer! We love it too because we both love the sport!!!
We went on a nature hike the other day. We have had BEAUTIFUL weather the last couple weeks!
We even had a pool day Friday. See Ciara running to catch Herbie before he tipped over?
Ciara and Herb always take us boating. Such nice friends. This day we made a big camp on the beach and took trips going out and resting beneath the canopy.
Maisey is still a dancing fool. This day she was headed to the studio for pictures-and classes.
We had a family movie night flop and instead the kids just came. Here's a picture Maisey took before the other treats were on the table. The kids reaction, "Are those real sticks from the ground?" It was messy, but they ate their apples, leaving all the other treats.
Watching the Halloween movie Hocus Pocus.
The girls
*********************
On Saturday 9/29 my clients invited me to their temple sealing. It was amazing. To top the spiritual high, we were able to hear the blessing on Sunday. One proud daddy did a great job his first go around! My clients are so dear to me and I am ecstatic when they include me in such special events.
**********************
So, the deal is, since getting my new smart phone the last day of June, I have been posting more pictures, only on Facebook. Now, a few days ago I joined and posted my first Instagram, only the picture, which showed correctly on my camera, came out upside down online and so I am not sure how much I like it as of yet. BUT, I am going to try to start blogging more regularly, my goal has always been weekly.








1 comments:
Glad you're having a fun "break." Looking forward to getting together this week!
Post a Comment