Wednesday, October 31, 2012

{Great Wolf}

We went to Great Wolf Lodge during conferences again this year. The kids still love it, even after visiting Evergreen Air and Space Museum. Personally, I like Evergreen just as much or more, although it's nice to be able to swim for 4 hours at the wolf, get out, get back in, and not have to do your hair for a good 24 hours!
 We invited Maisey's friend last minute. A great idea because she always had someone to go down the slides with.
 Halloween is an especially fun time because the decorations are impressive. These are balloons.

 And fun pumpkins like the Lorax.
 This year we had our great waterproof camera and it was a bummer I didn't hardly use it!


Ryley had fun playing with a friend from preschool and Chad was very entertained as usual. I however felt like I was lifeguard watching most the time.

0 comments: