Friday, March 29, 2013

{Our Journey}

We picked up the U-Haul on Wed. 3/13. I drove the big truck 4 miles home and although it was smooth, we were so grateful my father in-law drove it all the way to Utah.
After loading Wed. we got to Hood River about 10 PM.
The next morning we drove to Boise. It was a long day, one I dreaded for months with my car sickness, but it wasn't bad at all (not that I want to do it again or anything real soon)!
 
 
 
We had to leave many things behind! SUCH A BUMMER! Every time I go to the store our bill reflects that we are still recovering.
 
 The kids were so good making the trek- thank you technology!
We stopped in Idaho for the night and our friends met us for swimming.
 Ry and one of his best buds, Eli.
 Lilly, Michelle, and I
Recouping and mapping out the next day. Oma and Opa were so nice to get us settled in our new home and state.
 
 Making rounds and getting to know the city (The Sweet Tooth Fairy).
 
 
 
The weather is BEAUTIFUL and bizarre. One day it snows, the next day it is HOT. It snowed two days last week. Whenever we leave our house we get to stare at these mountains. They look so close, as if you could reach up and touch them.

0 comments: