Saturday, March 30, 2013

{Visual Tour}

I'm pretty much an open book. I will say however, it's odd putting pictures online of our home, all at once anyway but we want to share our new dwelling with all those who we welcome into our home.
 
 Entryway Coat Hangers
 
 
 



 
 
 
Upstairs:
Our Room
 *For my birthday I hope to find, and then buy big crystal lamps for our bedside. Our ceilings are vaulted and the room is very roomy.  
 
 Angle of the walk-in closet
 Our bathroom
 
 Office/Craft Room (aka tiny room)
 Ryley's bathroom
 
 Ryley's Room
 
Downstairs:
Maisey's room: Nontraditional. The rooms are small and so we gave her the main basement area so she would have room to dance.


 Maisey's bathroom
 Zebra inspired bathroom to match her zebra frame from her best friend.
 The house has lots of storage closets.
 The nook under the stairs is... An American Girl hideaway.
 
Guestroom (Still bed shopping, but the new matress is ready for occupacy).
 
We have lots of storage, although we are still mourning the loss of our garage (not available with these townhomes).
 
Now please come visit! Our doors are always open!

0 comments: