These cupcake liners I bought a year ago inspired a pirate party this year. Ry turns 5 Sunday (more pics to come in another post) and it was perfect that he had some of his buddies in town. Best friend Herbie was the best birthday gift ever!
These turned out terrible (but still tasted good)- crossbones and a skull.
Some of the party food ideas I stole from Pinterest
Pirates
These boys are a crack up. And, the one on the right was even on his tippy toes a bit as he debated that he was taller!
The big girls
Sleepover after with 3 of the girls and 3 of the boys.
I love having parties but I am awful at taking photos! I get so mad when I go to document later on. For that reason, I did take a picture of the table (not yet completed) the night before!














1 comments:
That looked liked like so much fun! Are you for hire?
Post a Comment