Friday, June 7, 2013

{Double Digits- Almost}

On Thursday June 13th Maisey will be hitting the double digits!
DISCLAIMER: I do know she looks old, I did something I NEVER do- I gave in on the heels (knowing they made her look older), and I'm okay (we're okay with the decision).
She may be 10 but certainly acts 15-still. And, I still think it's from dance; being around older girls all the time and being responsible for yourself while you're there.
She is mature, responsible (when we're not looking), talented, intelligent, compassionate, likable, strong-willed, cuddly, and outspoken.
She has enriched my life beyond words with her determined personality and I thank her for all the inspiration and lessons she has taught me in the last decade.
 She is mostly patient with her sweet brother.
 Jumbo cupcakes
 The terrible dye.
 At least I got a couple pics before I got distracted.
 Maisey and her daily playmate. We love this thoughtful neighbor.  
Getting their dance on.

Not pictured: karaoke and flicks (honoring all of Hollywood tonight).
 The director Dad



 Maisey and her friend who says she can't smile with teeth again and again.
Ready for the next year of life!
Stay tuned for her real birthday next week; after all, birthdays aren't birthdays unless they last a week!

3 comments:

Farmers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristy E.B. said...

That last comment was me, signed in under Wes sorry. She looks beautiful! That is quite the frosting on the cake too. You sure know how to make birthdays fun!

jamie t. said...

You're hired for my birthday! Can't wait to see you this weekend