The weather here has been beautiful. It's always beautiful- from the 3 times it snowed to the 3 time it rained, and all the other beautiful sunny days!
With sun comes water- for us anyway.
That certainly hasn't changed from Oregon life. We lived in the water there and we intend to here.
The pirate ship is split in half and made into slides on those sides.
My favorite part, the ground rubber rather than cement.
Here is the lazy river. We love to drift through lazy rivers.
Maisey brought some friends.
Dumping buckets.
Maisey and her friend make chocolate marshmallow cookies.
We've been eating tons of snow cones!
My business cards came.
This I-pad mini allows me to sleep at night thanks to the wonderful nature sounds on it that drown out my husbands terribly loud snoring. He no longer gets kicked out of our bed once a week by a half asleep woman.
This was Ry's first game about the time he said, "Mom, I'm done with t-ball." Too much waiting at this age. Luckily, he forgot within 30 seconds and loved the whole the game.
First time up to bat.
His coaches wife made these chocolate covered Rice Krispy treats... That is right up my alley for creativity!
This picture... Well, I could write a whole book on it. It is a sick game where the player airbrushes the acne off the woman, waxes her eyebrows, and applies make-up. Maisey may not get me now when I react to something like this, but she will someday. This is exactly the way young girls today receive messages of perfection, leading them to develop self-concepts.
We spent 6 hours at Seven Peaks Water Park Saturday. It was AMAZING. I love water and sun together and I realized I'd rather be at a waterpark any day than Disneyland even.
Other than an occasional hot dog at Costco, I do not feed them to my kids or buy them. But, Ry swam up an appetite and when he made the request, I gave in so I could enjoy more pool time.
Game night. I love playing games with my family. I hate t.v, but I will listen to music around the clock and play games any day!


















1 comments:
I was here and I thought you didn't like games, at least not with friends anyway!:)
Post a Comment