Sunday, March 15, 2009

{back in business}

Tomorrow I will take my last final of the term! I am so glad because the last couple months have been far too hectic (and you know things are hectic if I say I'm too busy)!
Not much has been happening lately... It seems like the kids have been sick forever, which always make school a lot harder since my energy is sucked out of my body without my consent!
Ryley had a sinus infection, a double infection, the flu, and a cold all at once and it lasted nearly two weeks straight!
Now Maisey has something causing her to act unusual and so before my last night of school tomorrow, I will be hauling her into the pediatrician for something- who knows what! It started out over a week ago with a four day fever and since she hasn't eaten... Seriously, she's running on hardly any caloric intake (probably 350 calories a day in the last 10 days- and that's from liquids) and sleeping a ton. I am praying it's just a growth spurt but the napping everyday and the occasional hot head is peculiar.
She hasn't acted sick since last Monday but I really have no explanation for the loss of appetite and sleeping.
I guess we will see tomorrow!
I hope your Monday is better than mine. However, if you call me on my cell at 10pm I will probably be rocking out to my country music as I leave my school campus and proceed to the grocery store. You can usually bet I'm at Winco at 10pm on Monday's shopping for my weekly produce and such.

1 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

Sickness sucks!!! We have had many rounds of sickness too. I can't wait until warm weather comes! Hopefully it will help. Hope Maisey is better...poor little sweetie!