Monday, March 2, 2009

{Personality}

Ryley seems to have as big of a personality as his big sis. He seem easier to take care of since he goes to bed on his own, but he is as independent as a big boy, well, as much as an 11 month old can be!
Lately he loves to draw on anything. This is a picture of him sulking after I told him no for trying to suck on a pen. For the most part, he just draws.
He loves sunny days at the park. He's especially fond of the swings
and of the wagon! Last week at the zoo he road in the wagon the whole time.
He likes to crawl through his tunnel and
hang with the boys!
For sure, we've got another social bug on our hands. However, he is still shy and won't let people hold him, although he promised me it won't last forever.

2 comments:

jamie t. said...

I can't believe that he is almost a year old! He is such a good little boy!!

Chris and Melanie said...

He is such a cutie!!!! I love all that thick hair :)