It was an unusually relaxing weekend around here!
- 6:42 on Saturday, a late wake-up call
- 10:30 The Brunch and Book Society. At first the book was real depressing... but the after affect, well, it had me in tears which was rather embarrassing.
- 12 o'clock Our little princess attended a Princess Tea Party where she had a wonderful time. ( Note to the wonderful hostess: today we just had to throw away the kazoos in fear of my being reported to Child Welfare since they were making me extremely edgy).
-2 o'clock, our turn to babysit for date swap.
-4 o'clock, made YUMMY BBQ Chicken pizza for dinner to share with friends.
And my friends, this was a relaxing day!
*********
Today I was kept home from church by Ry man because he has a green nose, cough, and semi-cranky demeanor. We had visits from our Home teachers and Visiting teachers, and we also baked 300 Spritz cookies!!! I had no idea that would take about 3 hours, so I ended up making dinner way to late, and I threw it in the fridge for tomorrow. It is now nearly 8 and Chad and I need to eat still. At least the kids are in bed!
Close-up of the cookies. And, they are way better than the kind in the tin can at Costco, the ones Chad always wants me to buy but I won't cause he'll eat them in 1 night!
Here is my very eager helper. Chad was as equally important in getting the job done! Ryley, well, let's just say he is starting to get into more and more trouble. He dumped out a HUGE $12 or so dollar bottle of sprinkles... To sum it up, he kept us on our toes!



0 comments:
Post a Comment