Sunday, December 27, 2009

{christmas celebration's]

Since I can't seem to get a slideshow to play in a "post" anymore it will sit a top this one.
*******
This year we decided to visit Eugene and Hood River for Christmas. We've done this every year past (with the exception of last year), and things were hopping. My family celbrates on Christmas Eve and so there isn't much of a clash in tradition. The kids got everything they could ever want and so did Chad and I. After driving home late on Christmas Eve we headed to Hood River the next day. We had a great time with both sides of the family and we are blessed to have family nearby.
Cousins Maisey, Ruby (12 this week), and Peyton (nearly 9), love to make up dances. This is a dance they made up and the funniest part is Ryley who thinks he's parAdd Imaget of it (just listen to him laugh and grunt)!

Nearly every Guenther enjoyed dancing to this new Wii game Ruby got for her birthday, "Dance It Up." Here is another clip of all the fun people had.

We hope you had a wonderful holiday too and that your New Year is even better!

2 comments:

Kristy E.B. said...

Glad you guys had a great Christmas. I love your little family picture on the sidebar. We'll have to get together when we get back!

Lisa P said...

I enjoyed your videos and the family photo is so great.