A newer tradition...
This year Chad and I went to Pittock Mansion alone. I love touring the mansion as I try to imagine the life the Pittock's lived back then.
Each room is beautifully decorated in a new style every holiday season.
I'm working on a slide show (I've forgotten how) and so this is a little sneak peek.
These are my kind of trees. They have ornaments from top to bottom! By looking at ours you can surely tell a 20 month old lives in the house (hence the bare bottom half).
What talent this artist has.
Last but not least, a rare photo of the two of us!



1 comments:
I try to imagine the same thing when I go through there! What a posh life for those times! Doug and I went once when it was snowing and there were very few people touring it- it was so beautiful. You could almost imagine living there.
Post a Comment