Tuesday, January 5, 2010

{new year}

We spent time with friends and family this New Year and we are looking forward to another year full of memories.
I can't wait to see what new talents and interests Maisey will develop this upcoming year! I can't wait to see how much Ryley grows (literally and developmentally)! He's already such an independent boy! I can't wait to read lots of new books with old friends at The Book and Brunch Society! I also can't wait to see how what kind of parties we will host this year! Most of all, I can't wait for all the "little" things in life! You know, the oftentimes subtle yet life changing events that we all go through that make us into the people we are. The "little" things I'm talking about may not be noticeable to others, but can surely be identified by some.
(Above is a picture of my new iron board cover. Just a "little" random thing that gets me excited!)

1 comments:

The Red Crew said...

I feel the same way about this new year...just dang excited! It's going to be the best yet. Although, i don't think I'll ever be as cute as you and have a fabulous iron cover....actually i don't even remember the last time I used my iron...yikes!
See you soon!