It's not often we have a girls night on a weekend but getting a whole group of close friends together can seem like an impossible task. Of course we had reason to steal the night away from our husbands because we had to celebrate the birth of Ciara's third child, Nora.
We rocked it hard as we all found our groove to "Just Dance" the fun dancing Wii game.
We missed our friend who had a migraine but we were all happy with the way the night went. And I was happy all my pregnant- and the post pregnant who still got up there and bust there moves- despite the fact everyone showed up tired!


The last one's standing at 1:45 AM...
Some of us were a little giddy by that point. Thank goodness for afternoon church.
I actually was able to have a "jammie ju ju day" since Ryley was too sick to attend nursery- not that my prior knowledge of that kept me up late. I got home and was still going strong (unfortunately for Chad) and couldn't fall asleep until after 3:15 AM... That is always the case after girls nights- but it is so worth it!

The calories were also worth it- but hopefully we danced what we ate! And there was a whole lot more not pictured, like killer cream puffs. We are such good bakers.

And most of all, thanks Julie for sharing your new BIG T.V.- I mean Pete!
I actually was able to have a "jammie ju ju day" since Ryley was too sick to attend nursery- not that my prior knowledge of that kept me up late. I got home and was still going strong (unfortunately for Chad) and couldn't fall asleep until after 3:15 AM... That is always the case after girls nights- but it is so worth it!
The calories were also worth it- but hopefully we danced what we ate! And there was a whole lot more not pictured, like killer cream puffs. We are such good bakers.
And most of all, thanks Julie for sharing your new BIG T.V.- I mean Pete!



5 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun, and the treats look yummy! Next time I promise not to have a headache.
Poor Michelle...
And I thought we agreed not to post dancing pictures online!! HELL-O! ;)
Okay, out of all the pics I thought I did good with that one... But, I deleted it b/c enough people didn't like it... Man, the rest of the dancing pics were brutal...
I want to see any and ALL pictures! Some of us have to miss out on all the fun and just sadly watch it all through pictures. (Don't listen to Adrianna:) But it sure sounds like it was a very fun time! Miss ya!
Melissa- since you are "privledged" I tried to send you the photos I uploaded to the party album but since the event already took place, it won't let me send them to anyone other than those who attended. Sorry, but you didn't miss much- just a bunch of girls workin on their moves- with serious concentration on their faces. We missed you- and I am so happy you are on #3 now- it seems that's where everybody's at.
Post a Comment