Saturday, January 16, 2010

{pump it up}

Chad took Ryley to "Pump It Up Jr." this past week and he loved it! Since Maisey turned 6, we haven't been able to go to the convenient "Jr" location. With Maisey in school it was the perfect time for the boys to hit it. I guess it took about 25 minutes to get Ryley out of the "Cozy Coupe" but he eventually took on bigger ventures.
(I knew we should have got him one for Christmas! Maisey hot pink one at this age and loved it!)
Bigger Ventures

That is a workout when your legs are that little and your battling against such slick surfaces.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry, I don't have your e-mail. I usually go to the gym at 9 in the morning. I have to use the daycare because Steve is almost always gone. I know you're probably at work, but maybe we can work something out. I go to Bally's. What gym do you go to? Feel free to e-mail me at sarajolee@gmail.com