Sunday, January 31, 2010

{Heart}

I {Heart} my valentine!

Ok, it's a little early but Maisey and I had a "Mommy-Daughter Day" yesterday and she wanted to be my early Valentine.
She got her nails done (I held out since mine take so much longer and she gets bored), we went to lunch, and she picked out new fabric for a project I'm working (she didn't approve of three others I recently chose). She sure is opinionated, but she sure is cute!


Speaking of opinions, she hardly lets me choose her hair styles anymore, but today she relinquished and let me make her hair into a heart-do!

3 comments:

Kristy E.B. said...

I love Maisey's cute hair do. By the way, I told you no posting dancing pictures--I look soo ridiculous in the dancing picture.

Rachel said...

The pic has been removed. I thought it was a "fare" shot b/c the others were rather disgraceful- but it's gone now- no worries:)

The Hadley Family said...

That sounds like so much fun. Maisey is a lucky girl to have you for her mother. Not to mention, you have a "gift" for hair styling.
I love the way you put it up. :)