Saturday, February 6, 2010

{not too long}

In the near future my little girl will completely disagree with me on EVERYTHING I like. I know it sounds grim, but she already battles me on her clothes, hair styles and accessories, shoes, jewelry, and pretty much everything else.
Lately, the princess in me has been fighting the urge to buy her more "ballerina skirts" (anything with tulle), and I am so proud of myself since she is well equipped for the time. If she surprises me , and still likes them when her others no longer fit, I will happily buy more-and they are everywhere right now, in every size but mine!

Yesterday, she told me she doesn't want to wear skirts anymore and that she will only wear dresses to church on Sunday's. Well honey, I cleaned out your wardrobe later on in the day, and you still have about 15 skirts that will take you through summer!

Hopefully she will comply because I hate it when she switches things up on me!

0 comments: