Saturday, February 13, 2010

{Valentines Day}

I just finished this wreath tonight and with little time to spare. I can see it needs some definite tweaking, but I love how it turned out (thanks for the idea Jamie- and this great blog which I stole a couple things from this season)!
I also need to find it a good home- this is in the hallway... But really, it will only be up for a day since tomorrow is "the day."

I didn't decorate much this year, but I did manage to get my LOVE-ly baking done throughout the past two weeks and I am ready for tomorrow. After church we will have dinner with extended family, along with a "Dance It-Up Competition." The girls (Maisey and 2ND cousins Miranda and Michelle) will have so much fun- as they always do together!
I really have come to LOVE Valentine's Day... Not only for the cute color scheme I allow myself to decorate with for the month of February, but because I LOVE all the people in my life!!!

2 comments:

Courtney B said...

i love it, you are so crafty. i have also started loving valentine's day more and more. it's such a wonderful reminder of love. this year i have tried to make it about that. this blog post made me love it even more:

http://simplemom.net/8-ways-to-make-valentines-day-more-meaningful-for-your-family/

Yay for valentine's day!

Gemia said...

Hey I came across this today and thought of you. Sorry I do not have your email adress so here is the link http://www.oneshetwoshe.com/2010/02/getting-kids-to-stay-on-their-beds-at.html