This past week I attempted to make Maisey a skirt. I've made her skirts before, but this one was made with a little frustration too. I had friends to help me, and the second half of the project was more successful than the first! I planned to do it all at once, but the initial time just happened to be a late night when I had 1/2 a brain. It started out when I used my friends measurements for a much smaller sized skirt, coupled with Maisey's correct measurements. All and all it was easy and I hope to sew another this week- the fabric is already cut.
It turned out way cute! I love homemade projects!!!
Thanks so much Lori (and Diana) for the "pattern" and help!



4 comments:
Oh... Maisey is so beautiful, just like her mommy!
Maisey looks so cute! And good job on the skirt! What a fun project!
I have seen a couple of those skirts on other blogs. They are so stinkin' cute! I just love the pattern you picked out for Maisey. You have such cute taste (as always). Did anyone happen to make one for Grace? Just checking:)
I love all your skirts!! You have done a great job. How fun.
Post a Comment