Saturday, April 24, 2010

{Seaside}

Last weekend- rain and all. These seals splashed a ton if you didn't feed them quick enough. I couldn't believe Chad was touching the sick "fish" food. I stood way back and warned him if he got fish water on him, he would not be riding home with us!
It was too ugly to enjoy the volley ball nets, soccer goals, and swing sets scattered about the beach (this was just one set close to downtown)!
Please think of us if you're heading that way- we need to plan some beach games!
The aquarium

Ryley called the fish every time they started swimming "his" way. It was very cute- even though I didn't capture it until he was ready to leave.

1 comments:

Kristy E.B. said...

I'm still in waiting for an update on how you survived last week with the bishop's challenge. We need to get together soon!`