It's hard to say what we've been up to lately, because you probably already know we are always up to "everything." Sure I love to enjoy the small things in life like the kisses, hugs, and snuggle time I get from my family each and every day, but we also like to be involved in just about everything possible. When I say "We," I truly mean all of us like to be busy going, going, going.
I feel a bit robbed of sunshine this year... It just hasn't been hot enough to spend hours basking in. The kids still enjoy swimming a couple times a week, but I can't say I'm as excited as them- although I usually love water!
Here are some random pictures of little things we've been up to:
We went boating and swimming with a couple families at the lake last Saturday. I also enjoyed discussing a wonderful book at book club that morning, followed by Saturday market and Maisey's Primary activity, (all before the lake).
I've been sewing some nights, mostly accessories and baby stuff. I think everyone is getting tired of it but me- and Ryley with his cars.
Ryley just can't seem to keep his toys away from my machine. He also ventured out and got himself into trouble- something I'm thankful he doesn't do very often. I've learned not to leave my stuff out.
Ryley also finds joy in the laundry basket- I mean his boat!
He is also becoming quite fond of the camera, hence the cheesy grin.
We hope we have some warm summer days ahead while we catch up on a few neglect summer play dates!



0 comments:
Post a Comment