Sunday, August 15, 2010

{Ward Campout}

Friday night we went to the ward camp out. The kids were ecstatic.
Especially when they discovered the water (which we somehow missed last year, hence them swimming in their clothes).This is a great campground because it has an enormous play structure (this picture is from our tent).Maisey loved riding her bike with her friends. And Ryley enjoyed watching the horses at the other side of our tent.


Although it was about 100 degrees, the shade actually provided some relief on days when I thought it was inescapable!

4 comments:

The Sorensons said...

fun fun fun!!!!

Kristy E.B. said...

Looks like fun. Glad you had a great time.

Danielle said...

man, i wish my ward did their campouts there!!! Can i ask where this place is so i can start putting in requests for next year? :)

Darcy Taylor said...

I so wish we could have gone! I worked last weekend, and Grae came down with croup, so he and Chris couldn't go either. Bummer. Maybe next year.