Sunday, August 8, 2010

{Morgans RUN}

The other day we took the kids to Mogans Run, aka "Pirate Ship Park." Ryley is in love with boats (okay, he's really in love with anything transportation), but on this day he could care less- all he did was RUN!!! Some dad was there with his remote control car, and my son chased it like a little dog for at least 40 minutes.
All Chad could do was have regret over the fact he once owned a $400 car and I made him sell it (so he says). Later in the day I saw Chad "shopping" for one on the computer. Someday I told him- like five years from now when Ryley is old enough to drive it!

Since Ry wasn't very interested, I took pictures of this park for keepsake since he really does love this park, and I really love this park! There is a lot more not pictured, but if you haven't been, and you have a boy who loves boats, this is the place!

The smaller ship for your smaller captains.

0 comments: