Sunday, February 13, 2011

{1/3}

This is probably about 1/3 of Maisey's Cookie order (some were already sorted and back out to the car, or delivered). She sold 152 so far and booth sales start this next weekend. Although it's Sunday, we did a bit of delivering because many people were anxious to have them before Valentines Day. Now we have to deliver the rest, and collect money. But, I am hoping people will also remember so we can collect when we run into them. Cookies sales are very time consuming, but they mean SO much to Maisey.
I think she's taking after me in her goal setting! She was such a help and wanted to hand me all the cookies while taking inventory. She also put rubber bands around many. See this adorable smile? Well, do you think she put this shiner on while delivering? NO! Sure she's was excited to deliver, but she is selectively quite and I cannot figure it out. She has a mind of her own and she gets a lot of her attitude from me... Enough said.She wants to do modeling right now, along with a million other things of course. Luckily, her schedule is full so I don't have to negotiate with her. She also thinks she needs a horse.
Yes, a horse. In the last month she has even shed tears over the fact I won't let her wear scrunchis (sp? And yes, they still make them) and equestrian clothes like the girls in all the books she keeps getting at the library. Oh, and it is so hard to say NO to this pretty little girl! But not that hard!
Kids and dreams!

0 comments: