This boy just fell in love with the Lego store! Whenever we go to Eugene, he likes to tinker with the old ones I played with as a child. But, we never knew he was this excited about them until entering the Lego store. He admired and played with tons of Legos in every color and even I was excited to see ones in Pink and Purple. Ryley must have asked for every set in the store and now we know what to get him for his 3rd birthday in April!
It turned into a family event when the set that said 4+ contained over 310 pieces! I decided Ry gets the bigger Legos (not mega blocks but the toddler Legos) because it was as many little pieces as Polly Pockets!
Chad and I each took his order and began building. He was so excited. Then I tool the remaining 150 pieces or so, and put them in a Rubber Maid and hid it in the kitchen.
Happy as a clam! He even slept with them tonight!



0 comments:
Post a Comment