Maisey turned 8 on Monday!
We had a super fun "American Girl 1/2 Sleepover" party on Saturday night
with makeovers,
bracelet making,
cake (which turned out horribly in color and taste, no thank you Fred Meyer),
and an "American Girl" movie.
The girls were so cute in their pj's, with their dolls. I think everybody had a great time!
The birthday girl
Of course her favorite gift was a look-like me American Girl. Only, we ordered it before she cut all her hair off!



The girls were so cute in their pj's, with their dolls. I think everybody had a great time!
Of course her favorite gift was a look-like me American Girl. Only, we ordered it before she cut all her hair off!
I painted this wood bed and sewed this pillow and blanket for her.
She named her doll "Maise."



1 comments:
Looks like a super fun party. Can't believe she's 8!!
Post a Comment