Sunday, June 5, 2011

{Saturday}

Saturday, as you may know if you live in the Portland Metro area was BEAUTIFUL!

We spent 3 wonderful hours at beautiful Rood Bridge Park for Maisey's annual end of the year Girl Scout picnic.
(I'm sorry about the pics, I cannot get them to rotate once I go beyond a certain point)

I guess I was so distracted by the sun that I forgot to take pictures of the troop. But then again, they were to busy playing on the toys anyway. Maisey was given some end of the year patches she recently earned and now I need to sew them on (oh, the joy)!
Maisey HAD to have a sash when she saw it instead of the traditional vest. We soon found out it is more of a supplement to the vest when the vest is full. SO, we will be getting a vest by fall when things start back up. She is quite the little earner.
***

Afterwards Maisey and I took a jaunt up the Gorge to see Ruby in her recital.

She was a beautiful ballerina and watching her got us really excited or Maisey's next week! Maisey loved going out for frozen yogurt afterwards... And Elliot loved it too! The boys stayed home.

***
Today was another warm day and we had a great family bike ride after church.
Oh summer, I can't wait!

2 comments:

jamie t. said...

What an eventful few days! I also love the update on your fabulous weight loss success. You look amazing. Keep it up... I am so proud of you! PS: We need to talk soon :)

Kristy E.B. said...

I love your new profile picture! You look great and are doing wonderful! We need to hang out again soon!