The other day Chad and I took Maisey on a date to Sky High. A SUPER fun indoor trampoline gym. They have like 6 indoor tramp arenas like the one below. One is for private rental, one for kids 8 and younger, one with a foam pit, one for dodge ball, etc... We will go back as a family, and we want all our friends to do a group date there. 

The walls are even trampolines.
I think Chad had the most fun and it was such a work out he didn't go to the gym that day!
If you try it, let us know so we can meet you there!
The walls are even trampolines.
I think Chad had the most fun and it was such a work out he didn't go to the gym that day!If you try it, let us know so we can meet you there!



1 comments:
oh my heck! that looks like so much fun!!! i've never heard of that place before, thanks for the heads up. :)
Post a Comment