Tuesday, July 5, 2011

{4 months}

Saturday was my 4 month milestone.

I don't feel so pleased right now (and I hate pictures of myself) because as you can see, this skirt isn't fitting right. Nothing fits right. My giant muscle calves have barely changed while the rest of me has gone down 5 clothing sizes. They keep saying I will be proportioned, but I'm not so sure!

59 lbs, 64.5 inches.

I concentrate on the inches when things are moving slower than I like and the fact I am moving forward! I will conquer this!

Just 112 lbs to go, or so... I am more focused on a size than the scale!

5 comments:

Adrianna said...

You are doing so great, and you look fabulous, and you WILL be proportioned! Don't be so hard yourself, you've done excellently.

jamie t. said...

I agree with Adrianna... don't be so hard on yourself. Look at all you've accomplished! You look amazing and keep up the good work. I'll call soon!

Kristy E.B. said...

Amen to everyone else. You look fabulous!! I have huge calves too, but unfortunately no muscle to them, so be lucky you have muscle there!

Alie said...

Way to go, you look great! Losing weight is so hard, you're inspiring.

Benilynn said...

Rachel! You look so good. Way to go!