Sunday, July 24, 2011

{Random- without pictures}

I've been back in school for 2 weeks now. As disciplined as I am, it has been a difficult adjustment with an extra family member home!


Along with the usual work and school, we have still managed to have some together at fountains, the pool, ice skating, etc....


Chad has also been great at taking the kids to the usual places (Zoo, Omsi, children's Museum, Pump it Up) at least 2x a week to keep them busy and out of my hair. Honestly, Maisey HAS to be busy every moment, and rather than wish she would entertain herself, we just go with it. And really, with a mom like me, it's no wonder she loves to be socializing. I can't stand not being busy, although a little down time would be nice!



I managed to get strep throat, a sinus infection, and a nasty eye infection (in one eye of all things)! It isn't bacterial, and it is less swollen today than it has been, which is really lovely. I scared myself when I looked in the mirror!



That's the update for now!



P.S. I am down 66 lbs and the neighbors are still reaping the rewards. Sometimes we go to the store and I agree we can buy something... Then we get home and I think it is too much of a temptation. SO, their waste lines are probably expanding!



Pictures to come in a week at my 5 month mark...



I do need to lose 16 lbs. in the next 3 or so weeks so I can horseback ride in Sun River. It's been my goal since I started so wish me luck!


I MISS BAKING!

2 comments:

jamie t. said...

Yeah for an update... even if there are no pictures. Way to go on the weight loss. I know you can get those 16! I am sad that you are not baking too.... you are such a wonderful cook/baker! Can't wait to see you.

Kristy E.B. said...

You're making awesome progress! That takes some serious discipline not to bake with as talented as you are, I would go crazy!