Ciara won the Greek hair contest and she should have! She was sporting some awesome heels (not pictured) and other cool accessories (beads and polyester)!
Lisa, Carly, Me, Adrianna, Stephanie (back row)
Lisa, Carly, Me, Adrianna, Stephanie (back row)Kristy, Ciara, Julie, and Naomi
These are my lovely gals. I don't actually know Stephanie, and Michelle is missing, and Jamie moved, but is always in my heart, but nonetheless, they bring light into my life.
I recently read a story about the release of oxytocin in the female brain. The study shows women are actually "happier" when they are with other women. Sometimes I think I am WAY too social (is there such a thing, I will check the DSM), but I really don't care as long as life stays fun!
And my gal pals keep it that way! I am connected to each and everyone of them in a different way, and we all respect each others differences. They love me for who I am, uniqueness and all!
They sure are special and I wish everyone the happiness I have when I am with them.
I always thank my husband for my "me-girl time." I am so lucky!



1 comments:
What a cute picture that turned out to be--how could it not be with us all in it, right? Thanks for being a great friend! See you soon!
Post a Comment