Tuesday, March 20, 2012

{It's Time}

Time for holiday baking of course! I cannot skip a holiday without making sugar cookie cut-outs! Although I don't want them in the house, I enjoy decorating them and giving them to others.

The glace icing is sure cute, but it's not the most fun to use. It is tedious to say the least!

I didn't have enough ingredients ready to double my recipes, which really frustrated me because it's a lot of work for what seems like nothing, but I still got some creativity in!Oh, vacation is sweet!!! I was also able to spend MANY hours sewing this day. I am certainly not quick, and for all of you out there who tell me I should "go into business," it is that reason alone that I would never see a profit!

* More pretty treats (I hope) to come later this week after I make petit fours for tea with liquid fondant!

1 comments:

jamie t. said...

Wish I was closer to get a plate. they look and I'm sure taste amazing.